|Home | Office of the President of the Slovak Republic|
1. The Office performs tasks related to the professional, organisational and technical framework of the activities of the President of the Slovak Republic.
2. The Office was established and operates in accordance with Act No. 16/1993 Coll. on the Office of the President of the Slovak Republic.
3. The basic role of the Office is to create conditions for:a) the performance of the functions of the President of the Republic arising from the Constitution of the Slovak Republic, constitutional laws and other generally binding legal regulations,b) the political and public activities of the President of the Republic.
4. The Office also provides other services to the President of the Republic and his wife related to the constitutional position of the President of the Republic.
5. The Office performs further professional, organisational and technical tasks specified in its organisational rules.
6. The Office is a legal entity and a budgetary organisation, which has a separate chapter in the state budget of the Slovak Republic.