Information concerning the processing of personal data
pursuant to Act No. 18/2018 on personal data protection (hereinafter referred to as the “Personal Data Protection Act”) and Regulation of the European Parliament and Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter referred to as the “GDPR”)
The Controller of your personal data is the Office of the President of the SR, with registered office at Hodžovo námestie 1, 811 06 Bratislava, Slovakia, Company ID: 30845157 (hereinafter referred to as the “Controller”).
Contact with the person responsible pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act: firstname.lastname@example.org
By signing in via the Contact form, the Controller processes your personal data in order to:
- address your initiative on the legal basis of Section 1, Par. 3, Letter b) of Act No. 16/1993 Coll. on the Office of the President of the Slovak Republic
- sending press releases from the Office of the President (hereinafter referred to as the “OP Press Releases”) on the legal basis of the Consent to the Processing of Personal Data pursuant to Section 13, Par. 1, Letter a) of the Personal Data Protection Act and Art. 7 of the GDPR.
Personal data will be processed in the form of maintaining records to the e-mail recipients and in the scope of the name, surname, address and e-mail. The Controller will maintain the personal data for the period necessary to address the relevant initiative according to the relevant legal standards.
The Controller will inform the person concerned that his/her personal data will be provided through the processor Phirational, spol. s r.o., with registered office at Trojičné námestie 4, 917 01 Trnava, SR, Company ID: 46550372.
The personal data will be rendered available to the recipient and there will be cross-border transmission to third parties in the USA due to the cloud management services of The Rocket Science Group, LLC, 675 Ponce de Leon Ave NE, Suite 5000, Atlanta, GA 30308 USA. The personal data will no longer be provided or rendered available to third parties unless on the basis of specific regulations, e.g. law enforcement agencies. The personal data will not be published. The personal data will not be used for automated individual decisions, including profiling.
The data subject mainly has the following rights pursuant to Art. 13 of the GDPR and/or Section 19 of the Personal Protection Act:
- the right to require the Controller to access personal data relating to the person concerned
- the right to adjust personal data
- the right to delete personal data the right to restrict the processing of personal data
- the right to object to the processing of personal data
- the right to portability of personal data,
- the right to withdraw the consent at any time,
- the right to file a proposal according to Article 100 of the Personal Data Protection Act and/or the right to file a complaint pursuant to Art. 13, Par. 2, Letter d) of the GDPR.