Information on personal data processing
Information provided in accordance with Act No. 18/2018 Coll. on the personal data protection and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data:
The Controller of your personal data is the Office of the President of the Slovak Republic, with its seat at Hodžovo námestie 1, 811 06 Bratislava, Slovakia, OID#: 30845157 (the „Controller“).
- The Controller shall processes your personal data in order to keep records of invitations, official journeys and meetings, legal base of which is the Article 1, par. 3, letter b) of the Act No. 16/1993 Coll. on the Office of the President of the Slovak Republic. Contact to responsible person: email@example.com.
- The processing of personal data shall include the following: Name, Surname, e-mail address, Editor's office name, position, ID card or passport number.
- The Controller shall store personal data for the time necessary to process relevant data for official journey or meeting in accordance with applicable legal standards.
- Personal data will be subsequently provided to the recipients in accordance with applicable legal regulations.
The data subject has principally, in accordance with the Article 13 of the GDPR and/or the Article 19 of the Personal Data Protection Act, the following rights:
- the right to require the operator to provide him or her an access to the personal data relating to him or her,
- the right to require a correction of inaccurate data relating to him/her,
- the right to delete personal data,
- the right to limit the processing of personal data,
- the right to object to the processing of personal data,
- the right to portability of personal data,
- the right to withdraw his/her consent,
- the right to initiate proceedings pursuant to the Article 100 of the Personal Data Protection Act.