Information on personal data processing
By subscribing to the Newsletter, you agree to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of sending information from the Office of the President of the Slovak Republic, for which the data controller is:
Office of the President of the Slovak Republic
811 05 Bratislava
ID No 30 845 157
www.prezident.sk, (hereinafter: the “data controller”).
- Your submitted personal data will be processed only for the purposes of sending information from the Office of the President of the Slovak Republic.
- The legal basis for the processing of personal data is the data subject’s consent, which you can withdraw at any time without any effect on the legality of the pre-withdrawal processing based on consent.
- The personal data will be provided to entities to which the data controller is obliged to provide it by law and to providers of technical support.
With regard to the processing of personal data, we would like to remind you that by providing your personal data to the data controller you acquire the status of a data subject with the following rights:
- the right to access your personal data,
- the right to correction of your personal data,
- the right to erasure of your personal data,
- the right to restrict processing of your personal data,
- the right to accuracy in the automatic processing of personal data (the data controller will comply with legitimate requests from data subjects, always insofar as is technically possible) and the right not to be subject to decisions based solely on automated processing (including profiling).
- Data subjects also have the right to file a complaint with the supervisory body, the Office for Personal Data Protection of the Slovak Republic.
Only persons over the age of 16 can apply.
Further information on your rights as a data subject can be found on the page: Information on personal data processing
- Any questions concerning personal data protection should be addressed to the responsible person: firstname.lastname@example.org.
As a data subject, you may exercise your right to withdraw consent at any time, including before expiry of the period for which consent was granted, by the following means:
- a) an e-mail message sent to the address: email@example.com,
- b) a written request addressed to the registered office of the data controller including the text “GDPR – withdrawal of consent” on the envelope.