Photo archive
   

Chapel

Home | News | Photo archive | Virtual Tour of the Official Residence of the President | Chapel

Search for photo:

The 18th century pews from Bratislava were altered and additional pews were added to meet the needs of the chapel in 1995. [new window]
(50,55 kB)
The 18th century pews from Bratislava were altered and additional pews ... The current altar of artificial marble dates to around 1780. [new window]
(40,85 kB)
The current altar of artificial marble dates to around 1780. The current altar of artificial marble dates to around 1780. [new window]
(68,48 kB)
The current altar of artificial marble dates to around 1780.
The frescos on the walls and cupola of the Chapel were painted by Joseph von Pichler from Vienna prior to 1770. [new window]
(51,32 kB)
The frescos on the walls and cupola of the Chapel were painted by ... St. Barbora’s Chapel was built for Count Grasalkovič next to his summer palace prior to 1768. [new window]
(37,91 kB)
St. Barbora’s Chapel was built for Count Grasalkovič next to his ...
Back to top
Printer friendly version
© 2005 - 2014 Office of the President of the Slovak Republic.